July 29, 2014

The Waiting Game

Hey Newbees!

So I'm still waiting to hear back from the city about the pilot project. My inside source says they'll be making decisions this week, so everyone keep your fingers crossed.

In the mean time I'll have to start figuring out how to sweet talk my crazy French neighbour who complained on me.  One of the requirements of the pilot project is to have approval from all neighbours within 25m of your property line. I think I'm going to have to come up with a grandmaster strategy to get her on board. If you have any suggestions, post them below in the comments!

I do have some delicious delusions of grandeur regarding the pilot even if I'm not selected, although it will depend on whether or not the pilot is for this year or next. It does seem a bit late the in beekeeping season to have people start up hives in their backyard?

Just a heads up I will be away for the month of August, don't fret!  I'll be in Europe with my wife for our 10th anniversary.  If I find a computer I may even post some pictures on this blog, perhaps a picturesque hive in the English countryside........

No comments:

Post a Comment