May 21, 2015

Edmonton Bee Licences!

Hey Guys,

The City of Edmonton has finally updated their Urban Fresh page with instructions on how to apply for a license.  Just follow the easy step by step process.   Be sure to check out the requirements of the new by-law before jumping in as you do need to have taken a beginner training course and have a mentor if this is your first time ever keeping bees.  Although I will suggest that even if you don't plan on getting bees till next season, apply for the Alberta Premises ID # now.  From stories I have heard, it can take up to a month.  I've been waiting a week now for mine, and I can't apply for my bee license without it.  All the other aspects are ready to go.

To apply for a licence, click on the link below!!!

EDMONTON URBAN BEEKEEPING LICENSE

1 comment:

  1. Wow this good but ,I like your post and good pics may be any peoples not like because def-rent mind all people. 1945 california license plate

    ReplyDelete