June 4, 2015

I'M LEGAL!!

Hurray!!



Almost 5 years to the day, I'm officially a legal urban beekeeper in Edmonton. My license came in the mail today. The application process didn't take long, about a week. However, due to some changes at Alberta Agriculture it has been taking people a while to acquire their Premise Identification #.  By-law has been saying that you can apply without it, just put "Waiting PID#" in the space where they ask for it.  I ended up calling Alberta Ag and the nice lady said if you want to expedite the process use your LINC number when they ask for your location, not your address or GPS coordinates.  Your LINC# can be found at the top left hand side of your land title document.


Good luck to all the new beekeepers in Edmonton!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kristjan! Haven't seen new beekeeping posts for a long time!
    Hope you are doing well. Write more, your articles really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post! Bahrain License Plate embossed with custom number or text

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article is so good, that even the articles that were regarded as the best in the past look like pest in front of this. Truly, this article has a sensational essence in it. I would like to know that. best multivitamin for thinning hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice web.. i'm so enjoying reading in here.. I hope everybody love this site because all the post is so informative for me, every post is make me sure the writer is so good. Dental Clinic near me

    ReplyDelete